Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Spring Bunny Runner {Free Pattern}

Hi there! I have such a cute table runner to share with you guys today!  I am a little obsessed with this darling Spring Bunny Fun print from Moda.  I wanted to really showcase how cute this print was so I came up with a simple table runner pattern for you guys. 

Finished size: 14" x 33"

*We have kits available HERE!

This pattern is really simple, and comes together quickly! Which is definitely my kind of project.  ;)  You guys know how much I love my pinwheels, so it was a no-brainer to include them in this table runner.  But let's talk about my favorite part of the entire runner, the main center print!! 

I think what really drew me to this fabric was the non-traditional Easter colors.  Don't get me wrong, I love the light pastel colors that are usually associated with Easter, but this color combo just spoke to me! :)  And those bunnies...could they be any cuter?!

*We have kits available HERE!

I went with loopy - loop quilting on this one, there is a small loopy motif in the fabric, and thought it would compliment this project nicely.  I used white thread, and I was worried it would take away from the center print, but it actually doesn't stand out that much - which I really like.  I wanted the fabric to stand out - not the quilting.

Download Pattern HERE

If you would like to make one, be sure to pick up a kit! The kit includes EVERYTHING to make this runner, including the backing and binding!  You just need to provide your own batting and you have yourself a perfect Spring Bunny Runner! :)





Talk to you soon,



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks!

Nancy @ Grace and Peace Quilting said...

Super cute table runner!!!! Great job. Love it!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...