Saturday, November 14, 2015

Fabric Frenzy Friday Features

Hi there! I hope you are enjoying your weekend! We had a lot of great projects shared on Friday! Here are this week's features:

Live A Colorful Life shared this fun quilt!  Love this pattern and the lovely fabrics - both the pattern and fabric choices make this such a happy quilt! 

Source
 The Iron and Needle shared this adorable Hipster Cat Quilt! I'm dying over this quilt - and all the cat pictures she posted! :) I love cats --this quilt is seriously so cute! 
Source
 I have a love for all things snowmen! This table topper Vicki made is darling!! I love that it is round and also the snowmen are so simple! What a fun pattern! Thanks for sharing Vicki!
Source

Be sure to stop by the linky party and see all the great projects shared this week! :)

If you were featured this week - go HERE to get an "I was featured!" button! :)

Talk to you soon,



3 comments:

Michele said...

That cat quilt is just adorable.

Brianna said...

Thank you so much for the feature! It was a fun quilt to work on 😀

Live a Colorful Life said...

Thank you SO much for featuring my quilt. It has taken me forever to finish it and I'm SO happy that it is done!!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...