Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Autumn Blessings Stitchable

Hi there! I am pretty excited about this project I am sharing with you today.  As you know I have been on an embroidery kick lately.  I have found that I really enjoy it and it is something that I find relaxing.  

Since we moved into our new home, I have been on a decorating binge lately.  I have wanted to make some new things to decorate our new home.  Since we are headed into Fall, I really wanted something special to put on my entry table.  So I came up with this embroidery design:
Click HERE to purchase Autumn Blessings Stitchable Kit

I love how it turned out.  So festive, yet simple.  I love the way it compliments my entry table and all of my other decorations on my table.  



Click HERE to purchase Autumn Blessings Stitchable Kit


I used linen for the background fabric.  Which I absolutely adore for this project.  It really compliments the rich autumn colors of the floss I used. 

This is a simple embroidery pattern that would be great for a beginner! The pattern is very simple and uses just a few different stitches.  You could also make this into several different things.  I decided to frame mine, but you could easily make this into a pillow or a simple table topper.  Instead of using a frame for this, you could use an embroidery hoop as a frame and hang it on your wall.  Whatever you decide, it will look lovely! 
Click HERE to purchase Autumn Blessings Stitchable Kit



Linen and all floss colors to complete the stitchable.  Also included is a printed pattern.  

**PRE-ORDER - Kits will be available early October 2014. Pre-order to reserve your kit.    We are waiting on floss colors to come back in stock & will ship as soon as they arrive (will ship sooner if possible!).  There will be no charge until we ship to you. Quantity "in stock" is the number of kits available for pre-order.**



Talk to you soon,


2 comments:

Funky Finds said...

thank you for the lovely pattern!

Sum of their Stories said...

Just beautiful, I love embroidery but don't really seem to find much time for it at the moment. For now I will just pin with the hope that eventually I will get my act together and actually break out my needle and threads again!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...