Saturday, June 14, 2014

Fabric Frenzy Friday Features

Hello there! I hope you are enjoying your weekend!  There were so many lovely things linked up yesterday!  Here are this week's features:

Christine from Triangles and Squares shared this lovely quilt top and ladder! I love using ladders to photograph quilts! This ladder is really great, and the quilt top is just stunning! Can't wait to see this quilt finished! 



 Shauna's World shared her progress on the Texas Roadtrip QAL!  She is doing a lovely job on the blocks and I can't wait to see her progress on the rest of the blocks!


Kim, from Ties That Bind, shared this lovely cross quilt she made! I love cross or plus quilts! They always grab my attention when I see them! Kim did a lovely job on this! :) 


These were just a few of the many projects linked up yesterday! Be sure to check them all out here!


If you were featured, you can grab our "featured button" here:

Fort Worth Fabric Studio Blog



Talk to you soon,


2 comments:

Christine S said...

Thanks for the feature! :)

Kim @ TiesThatBindQuilting said...

Thanks for the feature! You are too sweet!

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...